Luna2 Seminyak Bali
Luna2 Seminyak, Bali promises to deliver a cosmic guest experience every time, is now seeking an energetic, FUN and experienced professional to join our Sales & Marketing team as Communications & Events Manager
Communications & Events Manager
A can-do-attitude and extrovert personality. Enthusiast in driving and achieving the events and celebrations. Strong understanding in digital marketing strategy and execution includes social media/online channels, email marketing, and public/media relations.
• Pro-active in business development on the events and celebrations hosted at the hotel
• Manage the RFP (Request for Proposal), respond, and follow up in timely manner
• Manage and update the events and celebrations chart/GRC.
• Support, chair, and coordinate with the department concerns on events/celebrations execution to ensure flawless operations and meet the guests satisfaction
• Conduct regular visits or entertainment/hosting to the respective partners: event organisers, PCOs, wedding organisers, and communities to build strong networking and generate prospecting business leads
• Develop and sign-up on brand partnership opportunities with various channels: airlines, banks, publications, events and communities to drive traffic and demand.
• Manage, respond, and follow up on media/press, bloggers, vloggers, and influencers enquiries to secure media impressions and partnerships.
• Manage email marketing tool including setting up and testing comprehensive email campaigns.
• Communicate with e-Commerce team and customer database team to ensure email accuracy and timely delivery.
• Assist with updating the email and social media editorial calendars.
• Assist with creating and publishing posts on social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+.
• Engage with customers and respond to comments and messages on social channels while maintain a consistent brand voice.
• Conduct ongoing reviews of other competitors ‘ email and social campaigns and share ideas for engaging content.
• Manage user generated content (customer and influencer Instagram posts) rights and publishing tool.
• Track and prepare weekly and monthly reports on email campaigns, social media engagement and user generated content.
• Coordinate photography for email and social media with the Photographer.
• Manage orders for PR editorials and social media influencers.
• Communicate events and digital marketing plan to Chief Operating Officer and Head of Sales and Marketing
• Develop and analysed the weekly and monthly report on events/celebration and communications activities
• Bachelor degree in related field of study preferred
• A minimum of 2 year of relevant experience preferably in luxury boutique hotels
• Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Performs to a high-level of accuracy and quality
• Strong leadership and creative skills.
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work in and contribute to a high performance team environment
• Ability to convey a professional, positive, service-oriented attitude
• Active interest and knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience working with an enterprise level email marketing tool a plus
For those who are interested please send your application letter and complete CV along with colour photograph by 2nd February 2018 to email@example.com
Notes: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.